A premium dielectric-coated star-diagonal with a high quality CNC machined chassis to hold extra heavy eyepieces.
- Fits Schmidt Cassegrain telescopes by Meade and Celestron, enabling use of large eyepieces or binoviewers.
- Top quality mirror with 99% reflective dielectric coatings.
- The scratch resistant dielectric mirror coating enables more frequent cleaning than softer aluminium coated diagonals and is extremely chemically stable.
- Schmidt Cassegrain adapter with extra large knurled locking ring .
- 2" Brass compression ring to protect eyepieces from marring.
- Includes a 2" to 1.25" adapter with compression ring for smaller eyepieces.
- Threaded for use with standard 2" astro filters (M48x0.75mm thread).
- Blackened interior for high contrast (especially recommended for the moon, sun and planets!).
- Super-hard black anodising for extra durability.
- Includes dust caps both ends, and a foam filled box.