30mm M48 Spacer Extension Tube 2" OD Barrel (2" Filter Thread)
This 30mm spacer tube has a male and female M48 filter thread on each end.
It's designed to help you achieve the required backfocus for imaging with CCD and DSLR cameras. It has a 2" OD barrel, which can be inserted into any 2" telescope focuser - just like an eyepiece or any other push-fit accessory.
That means you can screw it into your Skywatcher M48 DSLR camera adapter to increase the distance between your camera and field flattener.
The spacer can be stacked with any other M48 fixed spacer or variable spacer in our range to achieve the exact distance you require between camera and flattener.
The M48 spacer also accepts standard 2" eyepiece filters which use the same M48x0.75 thread.
The M48 spacer can be screwed into a 2" eyepiece to extend the eyepiece barrel length.
Why M48? M48 has an additional 6mm internal diameter compared to T-Thread M42 which reduced vignetting with full frame DSLRs and CCD cameras with a large chip size.
- Harrison Telescopes
- Telescope House
- Tring Astronomy Centre
- Rother Valley Optics
- F1 Telescopes
- Io Astronomy Please note: IO Astronomy voluntarily ceased trading with large unpaid debts affecting the entire UK astronomy industry. You may contact us for problems / issues with Altair or iOptron products ONLY - or try Darkframe Optics / Dave Woods. Unfortunately, we will not be able to support undeclared products bought from the ex-directors after the company ceased trading.
- Astro AS Denmark, Europe
- Robtics Netherlands
- Pierro Astro France
- SkyVision France
- Teleskop Service Ransburg Germany
North America & Canada orders:
- Land Sea & Sky (Takahashi America) North America
- Cloudbreak Optics North America
- Ontario Telescopes North America
Products can be ordered online from Altair with tracked insured shipping to anywhere in the world. For large items shipping price may need to be re-quoted.
Russia orders: Please contact.