APM ED 120mm 90° Giant Observation Binoculars 1.25" eyepiece holders
The APM 120mm Giant Binoculars are a premium giant binocular with colour correction, contrast and light transmission that makes them ideal for serious deep sky or lunar astronomy.
The highly corrected air spaced ED Doublet lens system has an FPL 53 ED glass element. These Special Dispersion lenses give near perfect colour correction and APO performance for extremely high contrast and excellent colour rendition.
120mm aperture is like having two large refractor telescopes - one for each eye! A 90 degree eyepiece angle makes them perfect for comfortable sky-viewing, but they can also be used for incredible terrestrial or coastal viewing of distant ships or even aeroplanes at high altitude. Views which were once the preserve of custom military binoculars found on ships or anti-aircraft systems, are now available to the general public.
Supplied as standard are two 18mm 65 degree FOV Ultraflat eyepieces, this premium large aperture binocular can use any standard pair of 1.25" Astronomy eyepieces to acheive the different magnifications.
Observation of astronomical targets with two eyes is very natural compared to a using a single eyepiece on a telescope. Most binoculars are unable to compete with telescopes for light grasp - but not in this case, with two impressive 120mm apertures to deliver light to the observers eye. Independent helical focusers allow accurate precise focusing of each eyepiece day or night.
- 120 mm SD apo binoculars with handle and tripod adapter
- 4 Dust Caps, front and rear.
- Two 18mm UF 65 degrees eyepieces = 37 x magnification
- Test Certificate
APM 120 ED Binocular Options:
- For optional mounting solutions please contact us to discuss further depending on your required use.
- 100x magnification is possible with these binoculars out-of-the-box. For special collimation allowing up to 180x Magnification, please choose the option in the dropdown menu before ordering.