Astro Imaging Courses with Gary Palmer
- Want to get into astro photography, but don't know where to start?
- Struggling to set up your mount and camera?
- Already imaging, but want to get to the next level?
- Chasing more detail in solar, planetary or deepsky imaging?
- Need help to make your processing come together?
- Want help with wavelets in Registax and stacking in AS2?
- Want to get the most out of your Daystar Quark or to use it with a larger scope?
- Need consultation setting up your school or private observatory?
Whether it's solar, lunar, deepsky imaging, Gary Palmer is one of the most prolific and experienced imagers in the UK, with a proven track record of producing the most stunning images with the most humble or expensive equpment.
Gary can offer individual tuition over the phone, or collaboration online by appointment. He brings many years of experience to the table and is completely independent.
Just an hour will put you way ahead on the learning curve, tp get the most out of your new equipment.
NEW: Astro Imaging Course and Workshop (opens new window)