T2 T-Thread Female to M48 Male Filter-Thread Converter (Easy Grip)
The T2 T-Thread Female to M48 Male Filter-Thread Converter allows you to attach M48 accessories or filters to a T2/T-Thread component.
The converter increases the optical path length by 2mm which is necessary to provide an extremely rigid connection when converting from T2 to M48. The Easy Grip feature acts as a flange upon which to align the components accurately, without flex.
Two 2mm holes are provided with a 50mm centre to centre spacing in the flange, should you want to tighten or loosen with a wrench.
A special "Easy Grip" scalloped outer ring makes the ring easy to tighten or loosen to reduce sag between your camera and telescope.
This items is particularly useful for attaching an M48 Nikon or Canon DSLR adapters to field flatteners, as well as for connecting DSLR lenses, OAGs and filter wheels.
- Harrison Telescopes
- Telescope House
- Tring Astronomy Centre
- Rother Valley Optics
- F1 Telescopes
- Io Astronomy Please note: IO Astronomy voluntarily ceased trading with large unpaid debts affecting the entire UK astronomy industry. You may contact us for problems / issues with Altair or iOptron products ONLY - or try Darkframe Optics / Dave Woods. Unfortunately, we will not be able to support undeclared products bought from the ex-directors after the company ceased trading.
- Astro AS Denmark, Europe
- Robtics Netherlands
- Pierro Astro France
- SkyVision France
- Teleskop Service Ransburg Germany
North America & Canada orders:
- Land Sea & Sky (Takahashi America) North America
- Cloudbreak Optics North America
- Ontario Telescopes North America
Products can be ordered online from Altair with tracked insured shipping to anywhere in the world. For large items shipping price may need to be re-quoted.
Russia orders: Please contact.