Ioptron AZ PRO GOTO mount 2" HD Tripod
Brought to you by Altair Astro - the only company in the world with 10 years experience selling AND servicing iOptron mounts.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to high demand import this mount by air freight to fulfill orders quicker. There will be a wait time of approximately 5-10 days after order placement and payment.
Introducing the AZ Mount Pro featuring "level and go" intuitive GOTO setup
We call it "level and go", the term used to describe iOptron new AZ Mount Pro's simple set up routing. Using its built-in precision level indicator, the operator simply levels the mount and turns on the power; this capable computerized alt-azimuth telescope mount takes it from there. Utilizing the on board 32 channel GPS receiver and built-in position and angular detection sensors; the AZ mount Pro calculates its global position as well as the telescope orientation. Automatically the mount slews the instrument to an easily identifiable bright object in the night sky. The user need only confirm a bright object is in the center of the view, to activate tracking and GOTO functionality.
- On board rechargeable lithium ion battery for up to 10 hours of use
- 33lb primary payload and 10lb secondary payload capacity, with a mount weighing only 13lbs
- Whisper quiet low-power consumption stepper motors
- Go2Nova® 8407 hand controller featuring 212K+ object library with an 8 line illuminated LCD screen
- Zero backlash driver system
- Built-in WIFI adapter for full ASCOM, iOptron CommanderTM and Sky Safari wireless control
- Serial port for computer control and firmware upgrades
- Retractable counter weight shaft
- Position memorization at power interruption
- Die-cast aluminum body
- 3-Point easy level adjustment on tripod
- 6 inch dual dovetail saddle (Losmandy/Vixen styles)
- Stands a mere 10 inches tall (mount head only)
- Built-in 32-channel GPS receiver
- Automatic position and angular detection sensors
- Aluminum Hard Case
- 1X 10lb counterweight included
- 2 inch heavy duty stainless steel tripod included
- Two year limited warranty ( 90 day for battery)
iOptron Telescope ASCOM Driver:
Do not be concerned if the box appears to have been opened. All mounts are removed from their boxes, and checked. Firmware is upgraded to the latest version and then the box is re-sealed. We apply a unique one-off, anti-tamper serial number to every iOptron product supported under our warranty. An image of the serial number is shown below. This can be found inside the battery compartment of the Minitower mounts - simply remove the battery holder, and the serial number should be immediately visible. This entitles you to two years of warranty support from date of purchase, provided you can produce the original sales invoice with that serial number on it, and the serial number on the product isn't showing signs of tampering. Legitimate iOptron products purchased from Offical Distributor Altair Astro UK and our official European partners will all have this unique serial number.
AVAILABILITY: Due to high demand we are importing this mount by air freight to fulfill orders quicker. There will be a wait time of approximately 8 days after order placement and payment.
There have been no reviews for this product.