Precision Camera Focuser for auto guiding with Altair 60mm & 80mm RACI finder scope
A precision focuser for using you guide camera with the very popular Altair 60mm & 80mm finder scopes.
By adding the precision focuser, you can start auto-guiding immediately with your Altair 60mm or 80mm Finder up to around 1.2m focal length (or even more with the MG60-CLAMP mounting accessory).
Works with most guide cameras such as the Altair GPCAM Cameras, iNova, QHY5, Orion USA Starshoot or any other autoguider with a 1.25" barrel.
Simply turn the rear portion to gain focus with your camera, then tighten the locking ring to lock the focus position. This "set and forget" feature lets you remove and replace your camera without losing focus, speeding up setup time.
3 clamping screws ensure a rigid connection.
- Harrison Telescopes
- Telescope House
- Tring Astronomy Centre
- Rother Valley Optics
- F1 Telescopes
- Io Astronomy Please note: IO Astronomy voluntarily ceased trading with large unpaid debts affecting the entire UK astronomy industry. You may contact us for problems / issues with Altair or iOptron products ONLY - or try Darkframe Optics / Dave Woods. Unfortunately, we will not be able to support undeclared products bought from the ex-directors after the company ceased trading.
- Astro AS Denmark, Europe
- Robtics Netherlands
- Pierro Astro France
- SkyVision France
- Teleskop Service Ransburg Germany
North America & Canada orders:
- Land Sea & Sky (Takahashi America) North America
- Cloudbreak Optics North America
- Ontario Telescopes North America
Products can be ordered online from Altair with tracked insured shipping to anywhere in the world. For large items shipping price may need to be re-quoted.
Russia orders: Please contact.