Altair Moon Neutral Density Filter 1.25" (50% light reduction)
- 50% transmission (cuts out 50%), ideal for viewing the moon with refracting telescopes larger than 100mm 4" aperture, and 150mm 6" or larger reflecting telescopes.
- Reduces glare to improve contrast and bring out more fine details, such as smaller craters, ray patterns and "Lunar Seas" or "Mare".
- Incorporates quality optical glass with flat polished parallel surfaces, accurately installed in a CNC machined cell.
- Neutral grey - does not affect colour like cheaper green filters.
- Threaded to fit standard 1.25" astro eyepieces (M28x0.5mm thread). Includes plastic case.
- Harrison Telescopes
- Telescope House
- Tring Astronomy Centre
- Rother Valley Optics
- F1 Telescopes
- Io Astronomy Please note: IO Astronomy voluntarily ceased trading with large unpaid debts affecting the entire UK astronomy industry. You may contact us for problems / issues with Altair or iOptron products ONLY - or try Darkframe Optics / Dave Woods. Unfortunately, we will not be able to support undeclared products bought from the ex-directors after the company ceased trading.
- Astro AS Denmark, Europe
- Robtics Netherlands
- Pierro Astro France
- SkyVision France
- Teleskop Service Ransburg Germany
North America & Canada orders:
- Land Sea & Sky (Takahashi America) USA
- Cloudbreak Optics USA
- Ontario Telescopes Canada/North America
Products can be ordered online from Altair with tracked insured shipping to anywhere in the world. For large items shipping price may need to be re-quoted.
Russia orders: Please contact.