Skywatcher EVOGUIDE-50ED Guide Scope
A 50mm doublet Guidescope with ED element.
With a focal length of 242 mm it has a very fast focal ratio of f/4.8.
Equipped with a helical focuser.
Rear T2 thread and 1.25” socket for connecting autoguider, cameras or eyepieces
For alignment to the main telescope, collimation rings are provided, each with 3 nylon-tipped screws.
The guidescope bracket comes with a Sky-Watcher / Vixen style mini dovetail to fit standard finder shoes.
It can also be used as a small lens for your camera or just as a small rich-field telescope for travelling!
- Highest practical power: x100 (Eyepieces not supplied)
- Objective lens diameter: 50 mm
- Telescope focal length: 242 mm (f/4.8)
- Focuser: fine helical (1.25”)
- Camera / Eyepiece connection: T2 thread / 1.25” socket
- Optic: Doublet ED lens Collimation rings & Bracket