T2 Variable Locking Extension Ring - Easy Grip
The Starwave variable spacer / extension ring has been redesigned to
minimise flex and enables you fine tune the exact distance you require
between camera and flattener or filter holders, etc.
Useful in astronomy and microscopy for precisely adjusting the spacing between optics and camera sensors to get the best image.
Spacing distance can be adjusted precisely, measured between the two surfaces shown in the product image. Once adjusted, it's then locked in position with the locking ring.
Heavy-duty construction to control flex in the imaging train.
- Easy-Grip knurled ring for easier loosening / tightening.
- Male and female T2 M42x0.75 thread on each end comaptible with most camera accessories.
- The spacer can be "stacked" with other T2 fixed or variable spacers in the range to achieve the exact distance you require between camera and optics.
- Compatible with Altair Nikon and Canon T2 DSLR Adapters.
- Harrison Telescopes
- Telescope House
- Tring Astronomy Centre
- Rother Valley Optics
- F1 Telescopes
- Io Astronomy Please note: IO Astronomy voluntarily ceased trading with large unpaid debts affecting the entire UK astronomy industry. You may contact us for problems / issues with Altair or iOptron products ONLY - or try Darkframe Optics / Dave Woods. Unfortunately, we will not be able to support undeclared products bought from the ex-directors after the company ceased trading.
- Astro AS Denmark, Europe
- Robtics Netherlands
- Pierro Astro France
- SkyVision France
- Teleskop Service Ransburg Germany
North America & Canada orders:
- Land Sea & Sky (Takahashi America) USA
- Cloudbreak Optics USA
- Ontario Telescopes Canada/North America
Products can be ordered online from Altair with tracked insured shipping to anywhere in the world. For large items shipping price may need to be re-quoted.
Russia orders: Please contact.