Altair 15m USB3.0 Optical Cable for CMOS Cameras (Type AB)
Superfast 15m USB Optical Cable for Altair Hypercam & GPCAM CMOS cameras.
For use with Allsky cameras, and for deepsky or solar system imaging.
The cable is plug and play. Permits high speed data download from your camera.
The USB signal is converted into an optical signal which does not degrade over long distances, and is then re-converted to an electrical signal at the other end.
USB Power is also separately transmitted down the cable by means of copper wires to power your camera or accessory.
- SuperSpeed USB 10Gbps Data transfer rate by means of optical fibre.
- USB3.0 / USB3.1 / USB2.0 Compatible Gen2
- Plug and Play. Supports Windows 10/11, Mac OS, Linux OS
- No external power supply required.
- Transmits 5.5v 800mA to powered devices with copper conductor to reduce voltage drop. Tested at 15m with GPCAM and Hypercam with standard 5.5v USB port.
SuperSpeed USB 10 Gbps (USB 3.1/3.0/2.0) Type-A male
SuperSpeed USB 10 Gbps (USB 3.1/3.0/2.0) USB Type-B male
- 1 year warranty in normal use. Does not include damage to the cable.
Altair reserves the right to change product specifications and or price without notice.
Delivery Weight Package