Altair 6" F5 Newtonian & SkyWatcher EQ5 Deluxe Heavy Duty Mount & Tripod
Altair 6" F5 Newtonian
This Newtonian reflector with 150mm aperture and F5 focal ratio is well suited for visual observation and astrophotography. An ideal beginner telescope with higher quality optics and build quality than most similar Newtonians on the market.
- Aperture 150 mm / Focal length 750 mm F ratio F5
- High-quality parabolic primary mirror with 94 % reflection coating for a brighter image.
- Large secondary mirror with 63mm diameter for a well illuminated image field for astrophotography
- Precise 2" Crayford focuser for accurate focusing - Motorfocus optional.
- Adjustable primary- and secondary mirror holder made of metal, convenient collimation marking on primary mirror
- Focus position optimised for observation with all customary eyepieces and for astrophotography with coma correctors
- Due to its short build the Newtonian is suitable for smaller mounts (Skywatcher EQ3 upwards)
- Central mark on the primary mirror for easy collimation
- 6x30 finder scope, ring clamps, dovetail included (compatible with Altair MG60 for auto guiding)
SkyWatcher EQ5 Deluxe Heavy Duty Mount & Tripod
The very sturdy EQ5 Equatorial mount provides excellent precision and stability and a host of other useful features for the serious astronomer. The mount rests firmly on a large, adjustable stainless steel pipe tripod with accessory tray. Supplied complete with a bubble level, latitude adjuster with micrometer scale and an azimuth polar-alignment adjuster. It also features engraved aluminium setting circles and manual slow motion tracking controls. An optional polarscope is available for aiding in polar alignment. Optional single-axis and dual-axis D.C. motor drives can be installed for auto-tracking purposes.
Delivery Weight Package