Altair 6" F5 Newtonian Telescope & SkyWatcher EQ5 Synscan PRO Goto Equatorial Mount
Altair 6" F5 Newtonian Telescope
This Newtonian reflector with 150mm aperture and F5 focal ratio is well suited for visual observation and astrophotography. An ideal beginner telescope with higher quality optics and build quality than most similar Newtonians on the market.
- Aperture 150 mm / Focal length 750 mm F ratio F5
- High-quality parabolic primary mirror with 94 % reflection coating for a brighter image.
- Large secondary mirror with 63mm diameter for a well illuminated image field for astrophotography
- Precise 2" Crayford focuser for accurate focusing - Motorfocus optional.
- Adjustable primary- and secondary mirror holder made of metal, convenient collimation marking on primary mirror
- Focus position optimised for observation with all customary eyepieces and for astrophotography with coma correctors
- Due to its short build the Newtonian is suitable for smaller mounts (Skywatcher EQ3 upwards)
- Central mark on the primary mirror for easy collimation
- 6x30 finder scope, ring clamps, dovetail included (compatible with Altair MG60 for auto guiding)
SkyWatcher EQ5 Synscan PRO Goto Equatorial Mount
- Payload Capacity: Approx 6.5kg for imaging and 9kg for visual
- High precision stepper motors
- Motor Controller: Microstep driving with auto-power saving feature
- Resolution: 0.288 arc second
- Slew Rate: 0.5x, 1x, 8x, 16x, 32x, 64x, 400x, 500x, 600x, 800x
- Tracking Rate: Sidereal, Lunar, Solar
- Tracking Mode: R.A. tracking
- ST-4 type Autoguider Interface: Support 0.25x, 0.5x, 0.75x 1x guiding rate
- SynScan V.3 Firmware Updateable Hand Control New features include ongoing firmware updateability via the internet, Pointing Accuracy Enhancement (PAE), and capability to store star alignment data. Also can accept new GPS mouse attachment.
- Power requirement: 11 to 15 V DC 2 Amp (Tip positive) (Power supply not included)
- Software Features:
- Alignment Method: One-Star Alignment, Two-Star Alignment, Three-Star Alignment
- Pointing Accuracy: Up to 1 arc min
- Object Catalogues: Messier, IC, NGC, Caldwell
- 13740 Object Database: Including Planets, Named Stars, Double Stars, Variable Stars & User-Defined Objects
- Backlash compensation
- Periodic Error Correction
- Premium PC Interface: ASCOM compatible, Nexstar-5i compatible protocol and command set
- User-tunable LCD contrast, LED backlight and buzzer volume
Delivery Weight Package