Altair 6" F5 Newtonian Telescope & SkyWatcher EQM-35 PRO Go-To Modular Astronomy Mount
Altair 6" F5 Newtonian TelescopeThis Newtonian reflector with 150mm aperture and F5 focal ratio is well suited for visual observation and astrophotography. An ideal beginner telescope with higher quality optics and build quality than most similar Newtonians on the market.
- Aperture 150 mm / Focal length 750 mm F ratio F5
- High-quality parabolic primary mirror with 94 % reflection coating for a brighter image.
- Large secondary mirror with 63mm diameter for a well illuminated image field for astrophotography
- Precise 2" Crayford focuser for accurate focusing - Motorfocus optional.
- Adjustable primary- and secondary mirror holder made of metal, convenient collimation marking on primary mirror
- Focus position optimised for observation with all customary eyepieces and for astrophotography with coma correctors
- Due to its short build the Newtonian is suitable for smaller mounts (Skywatcher EQ3 upwards)
- Central mark on the primary mirror for easy collimation
- 6x30 finder scope, ring clamps, dovetail included (compatible with Altair MG60 for auto guiding)
SkyWatcher EQM-35 PRO Go-To Modular Astronomy Mount
The EQ3 SynScan uses the same Go-To system found in the HEQ5 and EQ6 Pro SynScan with over 13,400 objects in it's database and a pointing accuracy of about 1 arc minute.
Delivery Weight Package