Baader 1¼" IR-Pass-Filter (685 nm)
Product code: 2458385
£60.83 (ex. VAT)
You will earn 73 loyalty points with this purchase
- Baader IR-Pass Filer HWB 685nm
- Reduces the effect of seeing resulting in a much sharper image.
- Tip for use: Ideal for imaging and used for the luminosity channel.
- The effect of use: The normal spectral bandwidth is 400-700nm. This filter starts at 670nm in the deep red, just in the visual range so it can be focussed correctly. At this long-wavelength spectral range the atmospheric air turbulence (seeing) has much lower impact on the sharpness. Dark structures on Mars, Jupiter the Moon and the Sun are thereby rendered much sharper. The luminosity can then be combined with RGB creating a very sharp LRGB image.
- Highly recommended for any planetary imager.
- Reflex free anti-reflective and optically polished.
MANUFACTURER Baader Planetarium SKU (#) 2458385 EAN CODE 4047825009418 WEIGHT (NETTO) 0.059 TRANSMISSION RANGE > 685 nm FILTER THICKNESS (WITHOUT CELL) 2 mm AR-COATING dielectrically coated, planeoptically polished FILTER SIZE 1 25 inch FILTER USAGE Contrast Enhancement, IR-Pass, Planetary FILTER MOUNTED Mounted (LPFC 6mm) TYPE OF FILTER Bandpass SINGLE OR SET? Single Filter FILTER SHAPE round
Delivery Weight Package