- Baader H-alpha / O-III / S-II Narrowband Filter Set Precision Grade
- 6.5 nm FWHM, recommended for optical systems from f/10 to f/3.5
- Reflex-Blocker hard coated and planeoptically polished with sealed coating edges (Life-Coat)
- Blackened edges all around, with filter-lead-side-indicator in the form of a black frontside outer rim
- Optimized for modern CMOS cameras, but excellent for CCD camera technologies
We explicitly warn against observing the sun with a DeepSky 6.5 nm (equivalent to 65 Ångstroem) H-alpha narrowband filter, specialized solar chromosphere and prominence filters from SolarSpectrum start at 0.8 Ångstroem. Photographic experiments with a camera are theoretically possible, but by no means observe the sun with naked eyes you endanger your eyesight!
Delivery Weight Package