Baader Color Filter Blue 1¼" 470nm BandPass
Product code: 2458303
£34.17 (ex. VAT)
You will earn 41 loyalty points with this purchase
- Light Blue 470nm bandpass filter.
- For visual and photographic planetary observations.
- To observe high clouds on Mars, enhances contrast of hazes on terminator of Mars (Violet Clearing).
- Displays reddish structures darker, ideal for observing the red spot on Jupiter. Also shows Saturn rings better.
- To monitor the structures in the atmosphere of Venus.
- Highlights the fine details in gas tails produced by comets.
- Multi-coated for max contrast â no reflections, scatter or dimming.
- Planeoptically polished to within 30 seconds of arc for a sharp image at high magnification with non-ageing sealed coating edges.
- Both sides 7-layer AR coating with only 0.25% residual reflection per surface. This is the most antireflective that has ever been undertaken with color filters.
MANUFACTURER Baader Planetarium SKU (#) 2458303 EAN CODE 4047825009791 WEIGHT (NETTO) 0.059 COLOUR Light Blue TRANSMISSION RANGE > 495 nm FILTER THICKNESS (WITHOUT CELL) 2 mm AR-COATING Phantom Coating® Group, planeoptically polished FILTER SIZE 1 25 inch FILTER USAGE Color, Planetary FILTER MOUNTED Mounted (LPFC 6mm) TYPE OF FILTER Bandpass SINGLE OR SET? Single Filter FILTER SHAPE round
Delivery Weight Package