Baader Color Filter Dark Blue 1¼" 435nm BandPass
Product code: 2458302
£34.17 (ex. VAT)
You will earn 41 loyalty points with this purchase
- Dark Blue 435nm bandpass filter.
- For visual and photographic planetary observations.
- Aids in better detection of Venus phase.
- The Violet Clearing on Mars can be seen better.
- Enhances the Great Red Spot on Jupiter and contrast between the belts.
- Enhances the contrast between zones on Saturn.
- Multi-coated for max contrast â no reflections, scatter or dimming.
- Planeoptically polished to within 30 seconds of arc for a sharp image at high magnification with non-ageing sealed coating edges.
- Both sides 7-layer AR coating with only 0.25% residual reflection per surface. This is the most antireflective that has ever been undertaken with color filters.
MANUFACTURER Baader Planetarium SKU (#) 2458302 EAN CODE 4047825025111 WEIGHT (NETTO) 0.059 COLOUR Dark Blue TRANSMISSION RANGE > 435 nm FILTER THICKNESS (WITHOUT CELL) 2 mm AR-COATING Phantom Coating® Group, planeoptically polished FILTER SIZE 1 25 inch FILTER USAGE Color, Planetary FILTER MOUNTED Mounted (LPFC 6mm) TYPE OF FILTER Bandpass SINGLE OR SET? Single Filter FILTER SHAPE round
Delivery Weight Package