Baader Color Filter Green 1¼" 500nm BandPass
Product code: 2458304
£34.17 (ex. VAT)
You will earn 41 loyalty points with this purchase
- Green 500nm bandpass filter.
- Provides the sharpest images with achromatic and refractors (eg double star observations.
- Improves the visibility of CO2 Hoarfrost and ground fog on Mars.
- Increases contrast between red and blue regions on Jupiter and Saturn.
- Provides the best contrast for lunar craters Tyco, Copernicus and Kepler.
- Multi-coated for max contrast â no reflections, scatter or dimming.
- Planeoptically polished to within 30 seconds of arc for a sharp image at high magnification with non-ageing sealed coating edges.
- Both sides 7-layer AR coating with only 0.25% residual reflection per surface. This is the most antireflective that has ever been undertaken with color filters.
MANUFACTURER Baader Planetarium SKU (#) 2458304 EAN CODE 4047825009777 WEIGHT (NETTO) 0.059 COLOUR Green TRANSMISSION RANGE > 500 nm FILTER THICKNESS (WITHOUT CELL) 2 mm AR-COATING Phantom Coating® Group, planeoptically polished FILTER SIZE 1 25 inch FILTER USAGE Color, Planetary FILTER MOUNTED Mounted (LPFC 6mm) TYPE OF FILTER Bandpass SINGLE OR SET? Single Filter FILTER SHAPE round
Delivery Weight Package