Baader Color Filter Red 1¼" 610nm LongPass
Product code: 2458307
£34.17 (ex. VAT)
You will earn 41 loyalty points with this purchase
- Red 610nm longpass filter with steep absorption edge.
- Filters the H-alpha line from the visible spectrum.
- Blue and Green lights is almost completely filtered blocked increasing contrast between the light and dark bands on Jupiter and Saturn.
- Most interesting filter to use for observing the polar caps of Mars.
- An optimum filter for daily observation of all the planets.
- Multi-coated for max contrast â no reflections, scatter or dimming.
- Planeoptically polished to within 30 seconds of arc for a sharp image at high magnification with non-ageing sealed coating edges.
- Both sides 7-layer AR coating with only 0.25% residual reflection per surface. This is the most antireflective that has ever been undertaken with color filters.
MANUFACTURER Baader Planetarium SKU (#) 2458307 EAN CODE 4047825009739 WEIGHT (NETTO) 0.059 COLOUR Red TRANSMISSION RANGE > 610 nm FILTER THICKNESS (WITHOUT CELL) 2 mm AR-COATING Phantom Coating® Group, planeoptically polished FILTER SIZE 1 25 inch FILTER USAGE Color, Planetary FILTER MOUNTED Mounted (LPFC 6mm) TYPE OF FILTER Longpass SINGLE OR SET? Single Filter FILTER SHAPE round
Delivery Weight Package