Baader M68a to M54a Reducing Piece Adaptor
- Reducing piece: M68a to M62a for direct connection of M62 accessories (e.g.QHY Colour Filterwheel (various versions available)) to the Baader M68 System.
- Converts the M68 (Zeiss) female into a M62 male thread
- Telescope side M68 male thread
- Eyepiece side M62 male thread
- Optical length: 5 mm
- Inner diameter: 59 mm : outer diameter: 76 mm
This adaptor converts an M68 Zeiss female thread and reduces and converts it to a male M54 thread. It can be used for direct connection of M54 accessories (e.g.QHY Colour Filterwheel (various versions available)) to the Baader M68 System. On the telescope side there is the M68 male thread (for attaching to the M68 female thread on the telescope/accessory) and a M54 male thread on the eyepiece/camera side for attacing an M54 female accessory. The optical length of this item is only 5 mm and it has an inner diameter of 51 mm and an outer diameter of 76 mm.
Delivery Weight Package