Baader MORPHEUS® 76° Eyepiece, 12,5 mm
Product code: 2954212
£183.00 UK Price
£152.50 (ex. VAT) International Price
You will earn 183 loyalty points with this purchase
- Full field sharpness: The ultra-sharp 76° undistorted flat field is unsurpassed by any other modern wide field eyepiece. Also on-axis sharpness and contrast rivals our best, ever released planetary eyepieces, the Zeiss Abbe ZAO I & II.
- Long Eye Relief and optimised for bino-viewing: ~ 20mm of eye relief provides that famous spacewalk feeling, incredibly impressive with bino and both eyes.
- Hard aluminium alloy with industrial quality UV-stabilised anodizing surrounds a set of 8 lenses with one ED- and two Lanthanum elements.
- 2" and 1¼" nosepiece: integrated into one eyepiece of 55mm max outer diameter, supports bino-viewing even for kids.
- Photo-Video Adaption: Like their Hyperion siblings, all Morpheus eyepieces make superb imaging projection optics with the M43 photo/video-thread
Large scope of supply:
- Metal / Rubber eyecup: The folding rubber eyecup now comes with an integral M43 threaded metal ring (this accounts for the complete line of Morpheus-eyepieces). The threaded attachment enables the eyecup to stay soft and compliant, while keeping the eyecup securely attached to the eyepiece while folding it up or down.
- M43/M43 extension: all Morpheus eyepieces now include the M43 extension #2954250. It is used for optimizing the position of the eyecup in setting the personal viewing position as well as for adapting a camera with M43-thread (eg. Sony / Panasonic). In addition this extension serves also as clamping surface for smartphone holders
- Eyepiece-Holster: Not enough space at the telescope? The pouch does not only protect the eyepiece you can even use it as a belt pouch or attach it to your tripod.
- Focal-Length Indicator-Clips: these stainless steel clips can be attached e.g. to the eyepiece holster and one or more of the little indicator fingers is bent upward - according to the focal length used. In this way the user experiences a taktile ("braille"-equivalent) sensation, being able to identify each eyepiece without looking and without using a flashlight
- Winged Eyecup: Soft and compliant rubber-eyecap with foldable side shield. Provides the ultimate comfort and exclusion of stray light necessary for binoviewing with eyeglasses
- 10-page manual: a manual with many application examples and a list of optional accessories (similar to the Hyperion manual) is included (also under Tab "Downloads" at https://www.baader-planetarium.com/)
Delivery Weight Package