Baader Neodymium (Moon & Skyglow)-Filter
Product code: 2458305A
£76.00 UK Price
£63.33 (ex. VAT) International Price
You will earn 76 loyalty points with this purchase
- The best visual and photographic filter for contrast enhancement for all telescopes, without loss of image brightness!
- The effect of the element neodymium as filter material is very impressive. When added to optical glass, it enhances contrast, enhances the red colour in the image (especially with Mars and Jupiter) and it darkens the spectral region which is particularly marked by street lamp light, which is the biggest contributor to the nightly "Skyglow".
- Planoptically polished and MC-coated – with IR-cut coatings!, without any loss of sharpness as a single filter in front of a binocular or be used for afocal projection with digital cameras (far from the focal point!)
- The IR spectral range is blocked making stars much sharper when used with dSLRs.
- The Baader Moon & Skyglow Neodymium Filter are two filters in one: Neodymium contrast enhancement filter and UV/IR blocker.
Delivery Weight Package