Baader Neutral Density Filter 2" (ND 0.9, T=12.5%)
Product code: 2458322
£54.17 (ex. VAT)
You will earn 65 loyalty points with this purchase
- Baader 2" Neutral Density Filter with optical density ND 0.9 - Transmission 12.5% - Reduction factor 8.
- For perfect energy management during Lunar and Solar observation. Suitable for solar observing only as an additional filter!
- If you need to reduce glare and want to use a filter ahead of the focal point (e.g. before a binocular), then the neutral density filters are just right.
- Fine optical polish results in no loss of sharpness at high magnifications even with a filter position 20-30cm in front of the focal point.
- Phantom Group coated. No ghosting, reflections or stray light.
- Threaded both sides of the glass allows combination with other filters (e.g. Baader Colour Filters).
MANUFACTURER Baader Planetarium SKU (#) 2458322 EAN CODE 4047825009647 WEIGHT (NETTO) 0.066 NEUTRAL DENSITY ND 0.9 TRANSMISSION RANGE full Spectrum FILTER THICKNESS (WITHOUT CELL) 2 mm AR-COATING Phantom Coating® Group, planeoptically polished TRANSMISSION 12.5% DAMPING FACTOR 8x FILTER SIZE 2 inch FILTER USAGE Lunar, Planetary, Solar FILTER MOUNTED Mounted (LPFC 6mm) TYPE OF FILTER Neutral Density SINGLE OR SET? Single Filter FILTER SHAPE round
Delivery Weight Package