Discover our Solar System with the Celestron PowerSeeker 127EQ! You’ll be ready to observe in minutes thanks to the quick and easy no-tool setup. The 127EQ provides bright, clear images of the Moon, planets, star clusters, and more for great nighttime viewing.
Manual German Equatorial telescope
The PowerSeeker mount comes with two slow motion control knobs that allow you to make fine pointing adjustments to the telescope in both Right Ascension and Declination axes, also referred to as RA and DEC.
Accessories include a 20mm and 10mm eyepiece, a finderscope, and a 3x Barlow lens. The two eyepieces offer different magnifications for low and high powered views. The 3x Barlow lens triples the magnifying power of each eyepiece.
Starry Night Software
Download Celestron’s Starry Night Software and learn about the night sky, celestial objects, and how to plan your next observing session. Celestron Starry Night Software is the premier astronomy software package on the market, providing resources and knowledge to view our solar system and beyond.
OPTICAL TUBE INFO:
- Optical Design Newtonian Reflector
- Aperture 127mm (5")
- Focal Length 1000mm (39")
- Focal Ratio f/7.87
- Focal Length of Eyepiece 1 20mm (0.79")
- Magnification of Eyepiece 1 50x
- Focal Length of Eyepiece 2 4mm (0.16")
- Magnification of Eyepiece 2 250x
- Barlow Lens 3x
- Finderscope 5x24
- Highest Useful Magnification 300x
- Lowest Useful Magnification 18x
- Limiting Stellar Magnitude 13
- Resolution (Rayleigh) 1.1 arc seconds
- Resolution (Dawes) 0.91 arc seconds
- Light Gathering Power (Compared to human eye) 329x
- Secondary Mirror Obstruction 41mm (1.6")
- Secondary Mirror Obstruction by Diameter 32%
- Secondary Mirror Obstruction by Area 10%
- Optical Coatings Aluminum
- Optical Tube Length 508mm (20")
- Mount Type German Equatorial
- Accessory Tray No-Tool Tray with Eyepiece holder
- Tripod Aluminum
- Software Starry Night Basic Edition