- ED Objective Lens: Minimizes chromatic aberration, accurate color reproduction, increased resolution and contrast
- XLT Coatings (Fully Multi-Coated Optics): Proprietary XLT lens coatings maximize light transmission through the optical path for brighter images and increased resolution and contrast
- Magnesium Alloy Body: This material is strong and durable, but lighter weight than traditional aluminum alloy housings
- Dual focus: Course focus for rough adjustment and fine focus for detailed adjustment. Quicker focusing mechanism.
- Rotating tripod mount with detents: Place the orientation of the eyepiece in the best viewing position for application
- 22-67x Zoom Eyepiece: Adjustable magnification, giving you a wide field of view for general viewing and detailed up close viewing when needed. Twist-up eyecup for correct positioning of the user's eyes for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses.
- Standard 1.25” eyepiece mount allows a variety of astronomical eyepieces to be used with the spotting scope
- T-Adapter ring included for easy 35mm/DSLR photography
- Sliding sunshade with sighting line keeps out stray light and keeps moisture off of the objective lens. Sighting line aids in finding the subject you want to bring into view.
The Regal™ M2 spotting scope series is the next generation of our top-performing Regal F-ED spotting scopes. Day or night, the Regal™ M2 is optimized to provide the sharpest images available. You’ll love them for bird watching, nature observing, long distance viewing and casual astronomical observing.
These top-of-the-line spotting scopes provide all the advanced features usually found on more expensive scopes, including Extra Low Dispersion (ED) glass. The series boasts a magnesium alloy body, decreasing the overall weight of the spotting scopes by more than 14% when compared to the previous model. The Regal M2 scopes also include an upgraded dual focus mechanism, allowing you to bring your subject into focus two times faster.
Regal™ M2 is fully waterproof and nitrogen-purged to prevent fogging. It’s available in a green color and comes with a carrying case so you can bring it with you anywhere.
If you’re interested in photographing your discoveries, Regal™ is the perfect choice. Attach your camera to the Regal™ using a T-Ring and the included T-Adapter to produce stunning images! The Regal™ M2 spotter is a great companion for any outdoor enthusiast.
|Magnification||22 - 67x|
|Objective Lens Diameter||100mm (3.94")|
|Eyepieces||8mm - 24mm (.3" - .94")|
|Angular Field of View||1.9° - .9° with included eyepiece|
|Linear Field of View (@1000 yds) / @1000 m)||100 - 47 ft (33 - 16 m) with included eyepiece|
|Focal Length||540mm (21.26")|
|Exit Pupil||4.5mm - 1.5mm (.16" - .05") with included eyepiece|
|Eye Relief||20mm (.78") @22x with included eyepiece|
|Close Focus||26.2 ft (8 m) @22x with included eyepiece|
|Twilight Factor||46.9 - 81.9 with included eyepiece|
|Relative Brightness||20.2 - 2.2 with included eyepiece|
|Lens Coatings||XLT (Fully Multi-Coated)|
|Prism Glass (Type)||BaK4|
|Prism Coatings||Fully Multi-coated|
|Weight||74.1 oz (2102 g) without included eyepiece attached | 85.3 oz (2417 g) with included eyepiece attached|
|Carrying Case||Padded green woven nylon view-through|
|Dimensions||490 mm x 121 mm x 124 mm (19.3" x 4.8" x 4.9") without included eyepiece attached | 555 mm x 121 mm x 175 mm (21.9" x 4.8" x 6.9") with included eyepiece attached|
Zoom eyepiece| Balance rail| Objective lens cap| Eyepiece cover| Soft carrying case| T-Adapter ring| Eyepiece mount cap| Lens cloth| Instruction manual
Delivery Weight Package