Ideal No Fuss, Grab-and-Go Telescope for Easy Visual Astronomy as well as High Power Daytime Terrestrial Observations!! The Sky-Watcher EVOSTAR-90 is a classic two-element, air-spaced, achromatic refractor. With its long focal length it is ideal for the detailed high-power study of the Moon, Planetary Surfaces and other objects in our solar system, providing crisp contrasty images. The supplied erect image diagonal provides an upright, fully corrected image allowing the telescope to be also used for terrestrial observing. The well engineered and easy to use AZ PRONTO Alt-Azimuth mount provides excellent stability and precise control, via its slow motion cables, on both the horizontal (azimuth) and vertical (altitude) axes.
- Magnifications (with eyepieces supplied): x36 & x90
- Highest Practical Power (Potential): x180
- Objective Lens Diameter: 90mm
- 65% more Light Gathering than 70mm
- Telescope Focal Length: 900mm (f/10)
- Eyepieces Supplied: 10mm & 25mm
- 6x30 Finderscope
- 90º Erect Image Diagonal 1.25"
- Multi-Coated Objective Lens
- AZ PRONTO Alt-Azimuth Mount & Aluminium Tripod with Accessory Tray
- Mount Rotation Angle: 360° (Azimuth), -70° to + 90° (Altitude)
- Height of Tripod/Mount (excl. OTA): 78.5cm - 150cm
- Total Overall Weight: 6.25kg
Delivery Weight Package