EXPLORE SCIENTIFIC Teleextender 2x 31.7mm/1.25"
Four-lens Premium-Teleextender with extension factor 2x
- Four-lens telecentric teleextender 2x
- Multiplying the effective focal length by: 2x
- Fully multicoated design with four lenses
- Telecentric optical design for excellent sharpness
- All lens edges blackened for maximum contrast
- Eyepiece and teleextender barrel size: 1.25"
- Filter thread for color or nebula filters
With teleextenders it is possible to extend the effective focal length of a telescope system, resulting in higher magnification for the observation of the moon, the planets or small Deep-Sky objects with the same eyepieces. So you can use the advantages of eyepieces with longer focal length - such as the bigger eye distance and the more relaxed observing comfort - at high magnifications also.
These teleextenders incorporate a telecentric optical design that delivers a excellent image sharpness over the whole field of view and are premium choices for visual observations and astrophotography. The combination of excellent fully multicoating with superior optical design makes the Focal Extenders superior to classic Barlow lenses.
Delivery Weight Package