HF2-BT126SS-A Complete binocular telescope set
- High-aperture binocular telescope set
- Large objective lenses with 126 mm aperture
- Ideal for comet hunting
- Exchangeable eyepieces for 1.25-inch eyepieces
- Collects 300% more light than the naked eye
- Individual focus for each eye
- Includes eyepieces, tripod and mount
- User-friendly 45-degree eyepiece for zenith observations
- High-quality, made in Japan
- Total weight: 19.4 kg
With a new optical design and an extremely high resolution, the Vixen BT126SS binoculars provide a considerably more detailed view for astronomical observations.
The BT126SS binocular telescope features two 126 mm achromatic object lenses, which provide 300% more light than the naked eye.
With these binoculars, you can observe the stars at night and view far away objects in nature during the day.
They are great for observing globular clusters, gas nebula, the moon with its craters and even the planets on a clear night.
They also allow you to view far away objects in detail, including nature, landscapes, ships and planes.
With the binoculars from the Vixen BT-series, you can get up close to anything.
Thanks to the large, high-aperture lenses and cutting-edge coatings on all lens surfaces, these binoculars generate stunningly bright images even at night and at twilight.
The user-friendly 45-degree eyepieces ensure fatigue-free use even at high elevation angles.
The magnesium fluoride coating reduces chromatic aberration and the large aperture of 126 mm ensures a razor-sharp, contrast-rich image.
Weighing just 19.4 kg, the BT-126SS-A binocular telescope set is very transportable.
The binoculars also feature a metal carry handle for easy transport and additional stability when setting up the tripod.
The Vixen HF2 fork mount provides additional stability and ease of use.
The BT 126SS-A features a 1.25-inch eyepiece connection and allows you to change the eyepieces for different magnifications.
Each eyepiece has an individual focus and an independent eyepiece plate for adjusting the interpupillary distance.
- Objective lenses: 126 mm 2-lens achromat, multi-coated
- Focal length: 625 mm
- Resolution and limiting magnitude: 0.93 arc seconds; 12.3 Mag
- Light-gathering power: 324x
- Dimensions and weight: 630 x 360 x 200 mm; 19.4 kg
- Adapter and connections: 31.7 mm clamp
|FIELD OF APPLICATION|
|Field of application||
|Optical design||Achromatic Refractor|
|Mirror/Lens diam.||126 mm|
|Type of coating||Multi coated|
|Colour of coating||blue|
|Number of lenses||2|
|Eyepieces for eyeglass wearers||✓|
|GENERAL TECHNICAL DATA|
|Dust protection caps||Dust protection caps for front lens and eyepiece holder|
Delivery Weight Package