iOptron StarFi WiFi Adapter for Sky Safari and Smartphone PC Tablet Mount Control
The iOptron StarFiTM Wi-Fi Telescope Adapter
Now you can wirelessly control your iOptron telescope mount with your favorite planetarium software through iOptron ASCOM Driver and iOptron Commander.
You can also connect the mount to your SmartPhone/Tablet to use software like Sky Safari to control your mount.
- Supports 802.11b/g/n
- Can be constructed as AP (default) or STAtion mode
- Password protection
- Connect to Computer/Tablet/SmartPhone
- Supports both iOS and Android mobile devices through WIFI connection
- Allow you to use your favorite planetarium software to control the mount via iOptron ASCOM connection
- Support Sky Safari Pro for both iOS and Android
Currently supported mounts:
- CEM60/CEM60-EC/iEQ45 Pro/iEQ30 Pro
- iEQ45/iEQ30 w/8407(need a DB9 RS232 male to male connector)
- iEQ45 w/8406 (need a DB9 RS232 male to male connector and an iOptron RS232-RJ9 cable #8412)
- SmartEQ/Pro (need an external 5V power source. A USB power cable is available.)
- DOES NOT support Cube/MiniTower/SmartStar PR mounts
- May work with other manufacture's mounts (need a DB9 RS232 male to male connector and an iOptron RS232-RJ9 cable #8412)
- StarFiTM Wi-Fi adapter
- 6P6C power cable
- 4P4C serial cable
- Instruction manual
Manuals for download:
There have been no reviews for this product.