With these adapters, you can install your mount onto this sturdy yet portable iOptron Tri-pier.
Currently, the following mounts are supported:
- Tri-pier Adapter for iOptron ZEQ25/CEM25 (#8036-25)
- Tri-pier Adapter for iOptron CEM120 (#8036-120)*
- Tri-pier Adapter for Takahashi (EM-200), SkyWatcher (HEQ5/EQ6/NEQ6/AZEQ6), Celestron (CGEM/CGEM-DX), Orion Atlas (EQ-G/AZEQ-G) (#8036-TK), ( Find out if the 8036-TK adapter can fit your mount)
- Tri-pier Adapter for Astro-Physics 400/600E/Mach1GOTO (#8036-AP)
- Tri-pier Adapter for Paramount MyT (#8036-PR)
Due to the payload limitation of the Tri-Pier, this adapter/Tri-pier combination is not designed for CEM120 with heavier payload. Use at your own risk. This adapter can be modified to mount a CEM120 onto your own pier. CAD drawing is here.