Kendrick DigiFire 12 Temperature Sensing Dew Controller
The new Kendrick heavy-duty "Prosumer" model with 4 individual adjustable heater ports and programmable power supply suitable for powering popular DSLR cameras.
The Digifire 12 has all the Digifire 8 features, plus temperature control via sensors!
DigiFire 12 features:
- Temperature Sensing control for 2 of the 4 heater ports.
- Heaters are only powered when the temperature of your optics reaches the level you choose. It works on the difference between Ambient Air Temperature and the temperature of your optics. Choose a setting that is 0-10 C°
- Prevents unnecessary over-heating to save power and to avoid laminar currents on reflector optics.
- Saves battery power
- Traditional "Duty-Cycle" settings are also available on all 4 heater ports
- Our new temperature sensors are much more accurate and do NOT require "calibration".
- Heavy-Duty, individually adjustable power output for up to 4 heaters.
- NEW Built-in 8V DSLR Power Supply. Just add our DSLR Battery Adapter and power you DSLR from the Dew Controller. *
- NEW 2 DC Accessory Ports
- 1 Port 12V up to 15 Amp output
- NEW 2nd port programmable for 12V OR 8V (DSLR Camera Power). Up to 1.5 Amp output
- 15 Amps total power (max 7 Amp with Cigarette Lighter Plug).
- Dimmable lights! In fact, after 2 minutes, they shut-off! Pressing 1 of the 2 control buttons will "wake-up" the lights again
- User Changeable Cord. We strongly recommend you "ditch the Cigarette Lighter Plug". Chose you own or add our Anderson Power Pole pre-welded (glued) plugs to get all 15 Amps the unit is capable of delivering.
- Cord Management - Power other devices using the 2 DC Accessory Ports. For example, our 12V USB Hub.
- Low Voltage Cut-Off - A Kendrick Standard that saves your battery from permanent destruction.
- NEW Disable Low Voltage Cut-Off. We don't recommend it, but if you want to drain your battery beyond repair it is now possible. (!)
- Reverse Polarity Protection
* The DSLR power supply is designed for normal astrophotography applications. Specifically, long exposures with momentary delay between exposures. It is NOT design for daytime “burst” exposures.
Incl. VAT 20.00 % ( £33.33 )
Incl. VAT 20.00 % ( £17.83 )
Incl. VAT 20.00 % ( £166.50 )
Incl. VAT 20.00 % ( £136.50 )
There have been no reviews for this product.