Kendrick DigiFire 8 Digital Dew Heater Controller for Telescope or Camera Lens
The new Kendrick heavy-duty "Prosumer" model with 4 individual adjustable heater ports and programmable power supply suitable for powering popular DSLR cameras.
The new DigiFire 8 has all the features of the former DigiFire 7, plus some improvements.
- Heavy-Duty, individually adjustable power output for up to 4 heaters.
- NEW Built-in 8V DSLR Power Supply. Just add our DSLR Battery Adapter and power you DSLR from the Dew Controller. *
- NEW 2 DC Accessory Ports
- 1 Port 12V up to 15 Amp output
- NEW 2nd port programmable for 12V OR 8V (DSLR Camera Power). Up to 1.5 Amp output
- 15 Amps total power (max 7 Amp with Cigarette Lighter Plug).
- Dimmable lights! In fact, after 2 minutes, they shut-off! Pressing 1 of the 2 control buttons will "wake-up" the lights again
- User Changeable Cord. We strongly recommend you "ditch the Cigarette Lighter Plug". Chose you own or add our Anderson Power Pole pre-welded (glued) plugs to get all 15 Amps the unit is capable of delivering.
- Cord Management - Power other devices using the 2 DC Accessory Ports. For example, our 12V USB Hub.
- Low Voltage Cut-Off - A Kendrick Standard that saves your battery from permanent destruction.
- NEW Disable Low Voltage Cut-Off. We don't recommend it, but if you want to drain your battery beyond repair it is now possible. (!)
- Reverse Polarity Protection
* The DSLR power supply is designed for normal astrophotography applications. Specifically, long exposures with momentary delay between exposures. It is NOT design for daytime “burst” exposures.
Incl. VAT 20.00 % ( £43.67 )
Incl. VAT 20.00 % ( £17.83 )
Incl. VAT 20.00 % ( £82.50 )
Incl. VAT 20.00 % ( £67.50 )
There have been no reviews for this product.