LUNT LS100THa/B3400 H-alpha solar telescope
- Complete H-Alpha solar telescope with 102mm aperture
- Bandwidth less than 0.7 Angstroms
- Innovative air pressure tuning system
- B3400 blocking filter and Feather-Touch Eyepiece Extractor
- Weight: 6.6kg
Complete H-alpha solar telescope with 102mm aperture, <0.7 Angstrom bandwidth, advanced air-pressure tuning system, B3400 blocking-filter, and Feather-Touch focuser.
The LS100THa/B3400 is a complete telescope for observing the sun in H-alpha, a precision aligned ED refractor with 102mm aperture (no central obstruction) and 714mm focal length. An internal Etalon with advanced air-pressure tuning system Pressure-Tuner provides <0.7 Angstrom bandwidth. This Pressure Tuner system allows a more accurate Etalon adjustment than other systems. The Pressure-Tuner system adapted the Etalon to varying altitudes and atmospheric pressures for always optimal performance. The Etalon is installed safely inside the telescope-tube.
Fine adjustment is achieved by a 2" Starlight-Instruments Feather-Touch focuser with 1.5" travel and 10:1 reduction.
Blocking-filter is the B3400. The B3400 is good for solar imaging. We recommend a additional 90° star diagonal for visual observing.
The straight extension tube in which the blocking filter is installed, is equipped as standard with a connection for 2" eyepieces and with a adapter for 1.25" eyepieces.
Double-stacking is also possible at the LS100THa telescopes. It will reduce the bandwidth to <0.5 Angstrom, much more details on the solar surface will become visible. There are two different possibilities for double-stacking at the LS100THa telescopes. The professional, but also expensive solution is the additional available LS100FHa front-mounted double-stack filter (article no. 0550400). A well priced possibility is the also optional available internal double-stack module LS100THa/DSII (article no. 0551490).
- Aperture: 102mm (ED refractor, no central obstruction)
- Focal length: 714mm
- Bandwidth: internal Etalon with <0.7 Angstrom
- Tuning: air-pressure tuning system
- Blocking-filter: B3400 with 2" and 1.25" connection
- Focuser: Starlight-Instruments Feather-Touch focuser with 10:1 reduction
- Two tube rings
- Dove tail bar with GP level for astronomical mounts
- Weight: 6.6kg
- Length: 62cm
- LS100THa H-alpha solar telescope
- Pressure-Tuner system
- B3400 blocking-filter in straight extension tube
- 2" Feather-Touch focuser
- Tube rings with dove tail bar
- Transport case
- Instruction manual
Delivery Weight Package