LUNT LS50FHa/B1800d2 H-alpha solar filter
Transforms a normal telescope up to 1620mm focal length into an H-alpha solar telescope showing prominences & more
- Special filter for the observation of the sun
- For telescopes up to 1620mm focal length & 2" focuser
- Additional adapter plate required for mounting
- Shows protuberances & more details on the sun
- Bandwidth less than 0.75 Angstrom
- Filter system with H-Alpha Etalon & Blocking Filter
- For visual sun observation & photography
- Absolutely safe, no danger to the eyes
50mm H-alpha solar filter system with B1800 blocking filter, for front mounting at telescopes with 2" focuser, and up to 1620mm focal length.
The LS50FHa H-alpha Etalon filter system with 50mm aperture (no central obstruction) for use on any refractor and many other telescopes. Because the LS50FHa has an estimated bandwidth of <0.75 Angstrom it is capable to providing high contrast views of both solar surface and edge detail (prominences).
The system includes the B1800 blocking filter, which is usable for telescopes up to 1620mm focal length. Larger blocking filters suitable for longer focal length are also optional available. The blocking filter is installed in a 90° star diagonal for 2" focuser. This diagonal is equipped with a reception for 1.25" eyepieces and a T2 camera connection.
Adding an additional available double-stack Etalon system will reduce the bandwidth to ~<0.55 Angstrom.
- Aperture: 50 mm
- No central obstruction
- Bandwidth: <0.75 Angstrom
- Tuning: tiltable Etalon
- Housing diameter: 95 mm
- Length: 73 mm
- Weight: 0.7 kg
- Front thread: M90x1 female thread
- Rear thread: M90x1 male thread
- Blocking filter: B1800 in diagonal for 2" focuser
- Maximum focal length of telescope: 1620 mm
- LS50FHa solar filter
- B1800 Blocking Filter (for 2" focuser) in star-diagonal
- Transport case
- Instruction manual
Delivery Weight Package