M48 17-29mm Variable Spacer Set (3 part)
- With this kit, you can achieve spacing from 17 to 29mm by using the two spacers provided.
- Using the M48 variable locking ring, with 5mm M48 extension ring, you get spacing from 17-19mm.
- Using the M48 variable locking ring, with 10mm M48 extension ring, you get spacing from 20-24mm.
- Stacking the 5mm +10mm spacers and variable locking ring, you get spacing from 25-29mm.
- The 5mm and 10mm M48 spacers can also be used on their own without the variable adapter part, or they can be stacked to provide total spacing of 15mm (5mm +10mm = 15mm).
- Using the M48 variable adapter, with 20mm M48 extension ring, you get from 30-33.5mm spacing
- Using the M48 variable adapter, with 30mm M48 extension ring, you get from 40-43.5mm spacing
- Harrison Telescopes
- Telescope House
- Tring Astronomy Centre
- Rother Valley Optics
- F1 Telescopes
- Io Astronomy Please note: IO Astronomy voluntarily ceased trading with large unpaid debts affecting the entire UK astronomy industry. You may contact us for problems / issues with Altair or iOptron products ONLY - or try Darkframe Optics / Dave Woods. Unfortunately, we will not be able to support undeclared products bought from the ex-directors after the company ceased trading.
- Astro AS Denmark, Europe
- Robtics Netherlands
- Pierro Astro France
- SkyVision France
- Teleskop Service Ransburg Germany
North America & Canada orders:
- Land Sea & Sky (Takahashi America) North America
- Cloudbreak Optics North America
- Ontario Telescopes North America
Products can be ordered online from Altair with tracked insured shipping to anywhere in the world. For large items shipping price may need to be re-quoted.
Russia orders: Please contact.