Pegasus Falcon Rotator
Pegasus Astro Falcon Rotator is a light-weighted, low profile camera field rotator. Do not be fooled by its thin size! It can lift and handle heavy image trains dead accurate! Very easy to operate via ASCOM drivers or standalone software will make your life easier to automatically adjust with precision your camera field.
Low profile / M54 threaded
Thickness of the rotator is 18mm / 0.7. Weight is 700grams. Both openings of the rotator are M54 threaded.
Adapters for both sides (included)
We provide two different adapters for both sides:
- Telescope Side: M54 male to 2 Nosepiece
- Camera Side: M54 Male to M48 Male Adapter
A powerful geared / low backlash stepper motor ensures that the rotator will lock to the designated degrees. Mechanics inside the focuser guarantee zero flex in any point during a full circle rotation.
Falcon Rotator has been tested at 6Kg / 13.2lbs of imaging setup.
The 6 stainless steel branded bearings can easily handle higher payloads with zero flexure.
ASCOM & INDI Support
Rotator is fully ASCOM6 supported. INDI support will follow by the time of the launch
Control the Falcon Rotator from the supplied standalone Windows software.
In the box
- Falcon Rotator
- M54 male to 2 Nosepiece
- M54 Male to M48 Male Adapter
- USB TypeB cable (1.8m)
- Physical Size 180mm x 140mm x 56mm
- Material Blue Anodised Aluminium
- Clear Aperture 54mm / 2.13
- Steps per degree 87.2 steps per degree (31.392 steps per full revolution)
- Payload 6Kg / 13.2lbs
- Telescope Adapter M54 male to 2 Nosepiece (included)
- Camera Adapter M54 Male to M48 Male Adapter
- Back Focus 18mm / 0.7
- Weight 0.7Kg / 1.54 lbs)
- Connectivity USB 2.0
- Operating Power 12V / 1Amp
Delivery Weight Package