Pegasus Astro – Falcon Rotator is a light-weighted, low profile camera field rotator. Do not be fooled by its thin size! It can lift and handle heavy image trains – dead accurate! Very easy to operate via ASCOM drivers or standalone software will make your life easier to automatically adjust with precision your camera field.
Low profile / M54 threaded
Thickness of the rotator is 18mm / 0.7”. Weight is 700grams. Both openings of the rotator are M54 threaded.
Adapters for both sides (included)
We provide two different adapters for both sides:
- Telescope Side: M54 male to 2” Nosepiece
- Camera Side: M54 Male to M48 Male Adapter
A powerful geared / low backlash stepper motor ensures that the rotator will lock to the designated degrees. Mechanics inside the focuser guarantee zero flex in any point during a full circle rotation.
Falcon Rotator has been tested at 6Kg / 13.2lbs of imaging setup.
The 6 stainless steel branded bearings can easily handle higher payloads with zero flexure.
ASCOM & INDI Support
Rotator is fully ASCOM6 supported. INDI support will follow by the time of the launch
Control the Falcon Rotator from the supplied standalone Windows software.
In the box
- Falcon Rotator
- M54 male to 2” Nosepiece
- M54 Male to M48 Male Adapter
- USB TypeB cable (1.8m)
- Cigarette lighter adapter to 2.1mm plug
- Physical Size 180mm x 140mm x 56mm
- Material Blue Anodised Aluminium
- Clear Aperture 54mm / 2.13”
- Steps per degree 87.2 steps per degree (31.392 steps per full revolution)
- Payload 6Kg / 13.2lbs
- Telescope Adapter M54 male to 2” Nosepiece (included)
- Camera Adapter M54 Male to M48 Male Adapter
- Back Focus 18mm / 0.7”
- Weight 0.7Kg / 1.54 lbs)
- Connectivity USB 2.0
- Operating Power 12V / 1Amp
Delivery Weight Package