Pegasus Motor Focus Kit v2 Universal
Note: You will also need a stepper controller to drive the motor. Check our Dual Motor Focus Controller
Universal L Shaped Bracket (Black Anodisation)
A L shaped black anodised aluminium bracket, hard to bend, has cut rails and can be attached to a wide range of focusers. In fact we have successfully installed it on:
- All Altair Astro Refractors
- Orion Optics UK default focuser
- GSO (RC focuser)
- Takahashi (FSQ106, FSQ85, TSA102, TSA120, TOA130, FS60-CB)
- Moonlite (2, 2.5)
- Baader (Steel Track)
- Synta Focuser Refractors (Skywatcher Esprit 80ED, 100ED, 120ED, 150ED
- Altair Astro (Full telescope series)
- Starlight Focusers (2, 2.5, 3, 3.5)
- Explore Scientific Refractor Focusers (Full telescope series)
- William Optics Refractors (Full telescope series)
- High Resolution Stepper Geared Motor Enclosure (Step Angle 7.5, Deg 120, Gear Ratio 1:120).
- Universal Black Anodised Aluminium L shaped bracket for Motor
- 6 x Solid Motor Couplers (3mm to 8mm)
- Different sizes of bolts and spacers
Pegasus Astro Unity Platform is our new all around application. Our goal is to provide a robust and modern application that is going to support current and future products under one roof.
A modern frontend allows the full control of all Pegasus Astro devices.
Moreover, a REST JSON api helps developers from 3rd party software to interact with our products.
As we continuously develop our applications, based on customer feedback, lots of innovative features are going to be added in upcoming releases.
- Step Angle: (Deg) 7.5 / 120 = 0.0625. 5755 steps per circle of rotation.
- Gear Ratio: 1:120
- Phases: 4 (Unipolar Motor)
- Voltage: 12V DC
- Current: (A) 0.27
- Pull-in Rate (PPS): 400
- Pull-in Torque (N.cm): 60 (100pps)
- Weight: Stepper Motor, Universal L Shaped Adapter & Motor Coupler weight in total 350g
Delivery Weight Package