Sky-Watcher AllView Multi-Function Computerised Mount
Product code: 50987
£345.83 (ex. VAT)
You will earn 415 loyalty points with this purchase
The award winning, innovative and highly versatile Sky-Watcher Allview motorised robotic mount & tripod is an indispensable companion for all your imaging and observational needs.
The Allview can be used for 360° Panoramic or Still Time Lapse photography, Video Capture, a Go-To mount for Astronomy or simply a stable motorised platform for mounting a spotting scope or binoculars.
The Allview is also a useful tool for security and surveillance applications.
The Allview is the 2011 winner of the prestigious International CES Innovations award for design and engineering excellence.
TAKE AMAZING PANORAMIC PHOTOGRAPHS WITH YOUR DSLR
The supplied multi function L-bracket will accept most cameras via a standard ¼-20 tripod bush, and can orientate the camera in both portrait and landscape mode. The camera is connected to the mount with an electronic shutter release cable for automatic camera control. Electronic shutter release cable supplied, compatible with Canon EOS Digital1100D/1000D/600D/550D/500D/450D/400D/350D models, but cables for other camera makes/models are readily available. Parameters are entered into the Synscan handset and the mount can then start taking panoramic photos in three different modes; Easy Pano Mode, Preset Pano Mode and Time Lapse Mode. Even full 360° panoramas are possible incorporating everything from the Zenith to the Nadir!!
VIDEO COURSING & TIME LAPSE MODE
In Video Coursing mode, the mount allows you to capture up to 10 hours of video between two user-determined points. The slewing speed is automatically determined by the time the user decides to slew between those points.
Similarly, in Time Lapse mode the user can choose a starting and finishing point, and a slewing time up to 10 hours between those points. This feature allows the user to capture a series of still images (up to 65,535) during the slew, and using suitable image processing software, the images can be merged to create time lapse video.
MOTORISED MOUNT FOR DAYTIME OBSERVATIONS
In its simplest application, the mount can be used as a stable motorised platform to automatically pan your favourite compatible equipment to any desired position. Simply use the Synscan handset to select the speed and the directional buttons to move the mount in altitude and azimuth axes.
COMPUTERISED GO-TO MOUNT FOR ASTRONOMY
Telescopes up to 5kg can be mounted to either the 45mm dovetail or the supplied L-bracket via a standard ¼-20 tripod bush. Longer telescopes can be mounted on the outside of the mounting arm allowing complete freedom of vertical movement. The supplied Synscan handset has a database of over 42,900 celestial objects, and commands the mount to locate and track those objects automatically, allowing you to explore the night sky to your hearts content. The patented dual-encoder design means the mount can also be moved by hand without losing alignment or positional information.
- Mount type: Alt-Azimuth with dual-encoders
- Overall weight with tripod: 9.5kg
- Payload capacity: 5kg
- Power requirement: 8V to 15V DC 1Amp (Tip positive). Skywatcher power tank recommended or 10 x AA alkaline batteries (not supplied)
- Motor type: DC Servo Motors
- Tracking Mode: Dual-Axis
- Quick release clutches for manual override
- Handset: Backlit LCD Screen, two-line 16 character display
- Multi-Function L-type mounting bracket
- Bluetooth-to-serial adaptor compatible, for wireless control via PC
- Tripod supplied: stainless steel (extendable)
- Allview head can be detached and fitted to most Prosumer tripods via 3/8 thread
- Panoramic photo modes: Easy Pano Mode, Preset Pano Mode & Time Lapse Mode
- Electronic shutter release cable: Canon D cable supplied (other cables readily available)
- Video Coursing mode: Up to 10 hours video capture between two points
- Tracking Rates: Sidereal, Lunar & Solar
- Alignment Method: Brightest Star & Two-star
- Slew Speeds: 1x, 2x, 8x, 16x, 32x, 200x, 400x, 600x, 800x &1000x
Delivery Weight Package