Sky-Watcher Mercury 705 AZ3 Telescope
70MM (2.75") F/500 REFRACTOR TELESCOPE
Ideal for Daytime Terrestrial Observations as well as Deep-Sky Astronomical Use. The Sky-Watcher MERCURY-705 is a two-element, air-spaced achromatic refractor, that is a well proven performer for Rich-Field views of comets, star fields, star clusters, nebulae, bright galaxies & planets, the Moon and the Sun (with proper safety filtering!), as well as giving excellent daytime terrestrial views. Supplied with the intuitive and easy to use AZ3 Alt-Azimuth mount, which provides excellent stability and precise control, via its slow motion cables, on both the horizontal (azimuth) and vertical (altitude) axes.
- Magnifications (with eyepieces supplied): x20 & x50
- Highest Practical Power (Potential): x140
- Objective Lens Diameter: 70mm
- Telescope Focal Length: 500mm (f/7.14)
- Eyepieces Supplied (1.25"): 10mm & 25mm
- Red Dot Finder
- 45º Erect Image Diagonal 1.25"
- AZ3 Deluxe Alt-Azimuth Mount
- Aluminium Tripod with Accessory Tray
- Tube material: Aluminium
- 36% more Light Gathering than 60mm
Delivery Weight Package