Sky-Watcher SkyHawk-1145P (AZ-GO2)
Skyhawk-1145P AZ-Go2 will now be supplied with a Universal Smartphone Adaptor & with x10 & x20 Photo/Visual eyepieces.
114MM (4.5") F/4.4 WIFI GO-TO PARABOLIC NEWTONIAN REFLECTOR TELESCOPE
The highly portable Sky-Watcher SKYHAWK-1145P (AZ-Go2), has been designed to be controlled wirelessly with your Smartphone or Tablet, using the free SynScan App for iOS or Android. The AZ-Go2 mounting, with it's built-in WiFi module, creates it’s very own Wi-Fi network, so the mount can be used anywhere, without any reliance on other WiFi or mobile networks.
After entering your coordinates into the App and following a simple alignment procedure, you are ready to explore the universe using the App’s intuitive touchscreen menu.
The AZ-Go2 and SynScan App provides full computerised GO-TO control, allowing the telescope to be automatically slewed to any one of the objects in the App’s extensive database of 10,000+ celestial objects.
With a useful 114mm of light gathering aperture and a superb parabolic primary mirror, the SKYHAWK-1145P is a highly capable all-rounder for the observation of the Moon, bright planets, nebulae, galaxies and star clusters.
- Magnifications (with optics supplied): x20 & x50
- Highest Practical Power (Potential): x228
- Diameter of Primary Mirror: 114mm
- Telescope Focal Length: 500mm (f/4.4)
- Eyepieces Supplied (1.25"): 10mm & 25mm
- Red Dot Finder
- Parabolic Primary Mirror
- AZ-Go2 WiFi Go-To Alt-Azimuth Mount
- Controller: Free SynScan App for iOS and Android mobile device or Synscan Hand Controller (available separately)
- SynScan App Database: Total 10,000+ Objects. Deep Sky Objects: 10759, including Messier, NGC, IC, Caldwell Catalogues, Named DSOs, Named Stars: 305, Double Stars: 55, Solar system objects: 7 planets, Sun , Moon. (Unlimited objects when working with a 3rd party planetarium software).
- SynScan App Alignment Method: Brightest Star Alignment, North-Level Alignment
- SynScan App's Other Features: Tonight's Best Sky Tour, Point and Go with a mobile device, Identification of Celestial Objects, Remote control over Internet, User defined objects, Pointing Accuracy Enhancement (PAE)
- Tracking Rates: Sidereal, Lunar, Solar, Alignment-Free Solar Tracking
- Slewing Speeds: 1.0x, 8.0x, 16x, 32x, 64x, 128x, 400x, 800x
- Tracking Mode: Dual Axis Tracking
- Motor: DC Servo Motor
- 45mm Sky-Watcher/Vixen type dovetail saddle
- Interface: SynScan Hand Control Port, Built-in Wi-Fi Module
- Connectivity: ASCOM platform for Windows PC, Mobile planetarium App for iOS and Android ( SkySafari Plus/Pro, more are coming).
- Adjustable Stainless Steel Tripod with Accessory Tray
- Power Requirement: 8 AA Size Batteries (not supplied) or External Power Supply (12V 1A) Tip Positive.
Delivery Weight Package