High resolution, high contrast Maksutov Cassegrain optics with almost zero chromatic aberration. An excellent choice for lunar, planetary and double-star observing!
"Jupiter was a mesmerising sight" ..... "High contrast optics indeed" BBC Sky At Night Magazine.
- Magnifications with Eyepiece Supplied: x64
- Highest Practical Power (Potential): x375
- Objective Lens Diameter: 150mm
- Telescope Focal Length: 1800mm (f/12)
- Eyepieces Supplied: 28mm LER (2")
- 9x50 Finderscope
- 2 Star Diagonal
- 2" to 1.25" adapter
- Focusing achieved by Moving Primary Mirror
- Fully Multi-Coated Optics
Includes a 2" 28mm LER eyepiece, a 2 Star Diagonal and 9x50 finderscope as shown in the photo.