Compact telescope with 90mm aperture and high contrast Maksutov-Cassegrain optics.
"The optics of the review instrument were staggeringly good giving superb views of the Moon"...."Also excels for double-star observatons" BBC Sky at night Magazine Review
- Magnifications (with eyepieces supplied): x50 & x125
- Highest Practical Power (Potential): x180
- Diameter of Primary Mirror: 90mm
- Telescope Focal Length: 1250mm (f/13.88)
- Eyepieces Supplied (1.25"): 10mm & 25mm
- Red Dot Finder
- 90º Diagonal
Supplied with soft carry-case.