Skyhawk-1145P 4.5 f/500 ParabolicNewtonian Reflector Telescope
The award-winning Sky-Watcher SKYHAWK-1145P is a great choice for the serious beginner and also receives high marks from more seasoned astronomers. With a useful 114mm of light gathering aperture, combined with its superb parabolic mirror, this telescope is a highly capable all-rounder for the observation of the Moon, bright planets, nebulae, galaxies and star clusters. Supplied with the EQ1 equatorial mount, which when polar aligned, will allow you to easily track objects as they move across the night sky via its slow motion control cables.
The SKYHAWK-1145P models feature premium-quality Parabolic Primary Mirrors, normally found in larger more expensive telescopes, to eliminate spherical aberrations, producing even sharper, higher-contrast images which are full of detail. A parabolic or more accurately a "paraboloidal" mirror, is ground to a shape which brings all incoming light rays to a perfect focus, on axis. In addition they feature 0.5mm Ultra-Thin secondary mirror supports, to reduce diffraction spikes and light loss.
- Magnifications (with optics supplied): x20, x40, x50, x100
- Highest Practical Power (Potential): x228
- Diameter of Primary Mirror: 114mm
- Telescope Focal Length: 500mm (f/5)
- Eyepieces Supplied (1.25"): 10mm & 25mm
- x2 Barlow Lens
- Parabolic Primary Mirror
- 0.5mm Ultra-Thin Secondary Mirror Supports
- Red Dot Finder
- EQ1 Equatorial Mount
- Aluminium Tripod with Accessory Tray
- 125% more Light Gathering than 76mm
Recipient of two group test winner awards in BBC Sky at Night Magazine. This model now includes a x2 Barlow Lens!!.
Delivery Weight Package