Skymax-102 (EQ-2) 4 Maksutov-Cassegrain Telescope
The highly portable SKYMAX-102 EQ2 is ideal for the observation of double-stars, and the surface detail of the Moon and bright planets. Despite its small dimensions, it packs a powerful punch. Its high-resolution, long focal length optical system is multi-coated to maximise contrast and image sharpness.
Supplied with the EQ2 equatorial mount, which when polar aligned, will allow you to easily track objects as they move across the night sky via its slow motion control cables.
- Magnifications (with eyepieces supplied): x52 & x130
- Highest Practical Power (Potential): x204
- Diameter of Primary Mirror: 102mm
- Telescope Focal Length: 1300mm (f/12.74)
- Eyepieces Supplied (1.25"): 10mm & 25mm
- Red Dot Finder
- 1.25"/21.7mm Star Diagonal
- Focusing by Moving Pimary Mirror
- EQ2 Equatorial Mount
- Aluminium Tripod with Accessory Tray
- 28% more Light Gathering than 90mm
Delivery Weight Package