The highly-acclaimed Skymax-127 Maksutov-Cassegrain OTA excels for high-power Lunar and Planetary observations, double-star observations, as well as being suitable for terrestrial daytime observations. The Skymax-127 features a compact but extremely powerful, high-contrast, high-resolution diffraction-limited optical system. High-transmission multi-coatings are employed on all optical surfaces for optimum performance.
The new SupaTrak™ Auto-Tracking Alt-Azimuth Mount is a heavier-duty version of the standard Auto-Tracking mount, designed to carry heavier OTA’s. This mounting, with its built-in dual-axis multi-speed Servo motors is ideal for both Astronomical & Terrestrial use. In Astronomical mode, after following the simple set-up procedure, the mount is capable of tracking astronomical objects automatically. The fully motorised mount is convenient, practical, lightweight and easy to set-up and is ideal for both beginners and experienced users alike.
Overall this is a sizzling telescope package offering a truly phenomenal, ground-breaking combination of quality, performance and value for money.
Supplied with FREE Compass!!
- Magnifications (with optics supplied): x60, x120, x150, x300
- Diameter of Primary Mirror: 127mm
- Telescope Focal Length: 1500mm (f/11.81)
- Eyepieces Supplied (1.25”): 10mm & 25mm
- X2 Deluxe Barlow Lens 1.25” (with Camera Adaptor)
- 6x30 Finderscope
- 1.25”/31.7mm Star Diagonal
- Multi-Coated Optics
- SupaTrak TM Heavy-Duty Motorised Multi-Speed Auto-Tracking Alt-Azimuth Mount
- Power Requirement: 12v DC Power Supply (Tip Positive) or AA Batteries (not supplied)
- Aluminium Tripod with Accessory Tray