Skywatcher EQ3 SynScan GOTO Equatorial Mount
The EQ3 SynScan uses the same Go-To system found in the HEQ5 and EQ6 Pro SynScan with over 13,400 objects in it's database and a pointing accuracy of about 1 arc minute.
Free UK mainland shipping for this product.
You can point the telescope at a specific object using the hand-controller, and the mount is recommended for visual observation with portable refractors like the Starwave 70ED or 80ED, or reflectors up to 150mm, or the Altair Astro 150mm Newtonian reflector range.
The NEQ3 SynScan mount sports the following features:
- Positioning Accuracy up to 1 arc minute.
- Over 13,400 object database.
- Accuracy enhanced by software compensation.
- Stepper motors with 1.8° step angle and 64 micro steps.
- Slewing speed up to 3.4°/sec (800X).
- Guiding speed selectable from 0.25X, 0.50X 0.75X or 1X.
- Object database containing complete Messier, NGC, and IC catalogues.
- Periodic Error Correction.
- PC compatibility.
- Upgradeable hand control via internet download.
Incl. VAT 20.00 % ( £33.33 )
Incl. VAT 20.00 % ( £43.67 )
Incl. VAT 20.00 % ( £17.83 )
Incl. VAT 20.00 % ( £166.50 )
There have been no reviews for this product.