Skywatcher Star Adventurer Pro Pack Astro Imaging Mount Bundle
The user friendly solution to astrophotography with DSLR Cameras or small telescopes, Sky-Watcher Star Adventurer pro pack camera tracking mounts provide all your needs for astrophotography and time lapse photography. It is a high precision, portable and stable celestial tracking platform for sidereal, solar and lunar tracking with automatic DSLR shutter release control. In addition to the astro capability, it contains pre-programmed parameters assisting you to create interesting time-lapse videos with your DSLR.
This complete pro pack bundle includes the Precision Tracking Mount, Counterweight & Shaft, Equatorial Wedge and Dovetail L Bracket - simply attach to a standard camera tripod. Fully automated tracking of the night sky enables even novices to take stunning images with a DSLR camera of a variety of astronomical targets. A simple to use high quality mount system with all the features needed for astro imaging and time lapse photography.
The best selling camera tracking mount
The Star Adventurer Pro Pack is by far the best selling camera tracking mount we sell, a superb innovation by SkyWatcher that makes astrophotography simple and affordable
The Star Adventurer imaging mount can attach to any standard tripod via its ¼" or 3/8" adaptors, we also stock the dedicated Star Adventurer Tripod ref 52309, see related accessories. The latitude can be set by either adjusting the tilt of your tripod head to match your latitude or more accurately with the included Equatorial Wedge. To fit a camera to the Star Adventurer, either a tripod Ball Head can be fitted (not supplied) or to the supplied Dovetail L-Bracket. The Dovetail L-Bracket used in conjunction with the supplied counterweight shaft/counterweight also allows small telescopes (e.g. 70mm - 80mm refractor), with a ¼-20 tripod fitting, to be used with the Star Adventurer. By dispensing with the counterweight shaft, a small telescope and camera (using a ball head, not supplied) can be mounted simultaneously on the Dovetail L-bracket. Using just the dovetail bar from the Dovetail L-Bracket, two cameras can be mounted at the same time using two tripod ball heads (not supplied).
Included in the package
- Star Adventurer Mount
- Ball Head Adaptor
- Illuminated Polar Scope
- Dovetail L-Bracket
- Equatorial Wedge
- Counterweight Shaft
- 1kg Counterweight
- Multiple pre-programmed speeds for time lapse photography
- Tracking rate selectable between Sidereal, Solar and Lunar
- Built in polar scope with illuminator
- DSLR interface for automatic electronic shutter control
- Built-in auto-guiding interface for single-axis auto guiding
- Low power consumption
- External Mini USB power support
- Compatible with 3/8" and 1/4" camera tripod thread
- Free firmware upgrades
- Maximum payload at 5kg Specifications
- Mount Type Ultra compact equatorial tracking platform
- Motor Drive DC Servo
- Power Supply 4xAA battery: DC 3.6V~6.5V; External power supply DC 5V
- Payload Capacity 5kg (11 lb)
- Tracking Modes Sidereal, Solar or Lunar tracking rate for both hemispheres
- Time-lapse photography: 12hr/4hr/2hr rev.
Delivery Weight Package