The SynGuider 2 can guide an equatorial mount without the help of a PC/Laptop, improving productivity during astro-photography sessions, helping you to obtain perfectly round stars during long exposure times. Supplied with guiding handset & cable, serial cable and battery pack.
Requires 4 x D-Size 1.5v batteries or alternative power supply meeting DC6v-12v (lower voltage recommended). 25OMa output current, 2.1mm power jack central positive. The latest version now supports sub pixel guiding, an auto calibration function and has greater sensitivity.
Product Features at a glance:
1) Stand-alone guiding - (sub pixel) no computer required
2) Sony ICX404AL CCD Sensor (chip size 5.59mm X 4.68MM)
3) Number of effective pixels 510 x 492
4) Real-time star image display
5) Standard ST-4 autoguider interface
6) M42 and 1.25" telescope interface
7) User upgradeable firmware with auto calibration
8) Exposure times: 1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128, 256, 512, 1024, 2048, 4096 mS