STAR ADVENTURER 2i WiFi (Pro-Pack)
STAR ADVENTURER 2I WIFI PRO PACK
SKY-WATCHER STAR ADVENTURER 2I ASTRO-IMAGING MOUNT WITH WIFI & AUTOGUIDER INTERFACE
The exciting new Sky-Watcher Star Adventurer 2i adds now adds WiFi functionality to the immensely popular Star Adventurer astro-imaging platform, whilst retaining all the important original features. The WiFi features are operated via the free Star Adventurer Mini Console App for Android and iOS platforms.
Provides various combinations to satisfy all you needs for astrophotography and time-lapse photography. It is a high precision, portable and stable celestial tracking platform for sidereal, solar and lunar tracking with automatic DSLR shutter release control. Moreover, it contains pre-programmed parameters assisting you to create interesting time-lapse videos with your DSLR.
Star Adventurer 2i Pro Pack: includes the Star Adventurer 2i WiFi Mount, Ball Head Adaptor, Illuminated Polar Scope, Dovetail L-Bracket, Equatorial Wedge and Counterweight Shaft with 1kg Counterweight. Sky-Watcher shutter release cables can be purchased separately for most popular camera models/brands.
The Star Adventurer 2i can attach to any standard tripod via its ¼ or 3/8 adaptors. The latitude can be set by either adjusting the tilt of your tripod head to match your latitude or more accurately with the included Equatorial Wedge. To fit a camera to the Star Adventurer 2i, either a tripod Ball Head can be fitted (not supplied) or to the supplied Dovetail L-Bracket. The Dovetail L-Bracket used in conjunction with the supplied counterweight shaft/counterweight also allows small telescopes (e.g. Skymax-90), with a ¼-20 tripod fitting, to be used with the Star Adventurer 2i. By dispensing with the counterweight shaft, a small telescope and camera (using a ball head, not supplied) can be mounted simultaneously on the Dovetail L-bracket. Using just the dovetail bar from the Dovetail L-Bracket, two cameras can be mounted at the same time using two tripod ball heads (not supplied).
- Built-in WiFi with free App for Android & iOS platforms
- Supports star-scape photography
- Astro time-lapse mode
- Supports standard short & long exposure time-lapse photography
- Tracking rate selectable between Sidereal, Solar and Lunar
- Built in polar scope with illuminator
- DSLR interface for automatic electronic shutter control
- Built-in auto-guiding interface for single-axis auto guiding
- Low power consumption
- Compatible with 3/8" and 1/4" camera tripod thread
- Free firmware upgrades
- Mount Type Ultra compact equatorial tracking platform
- Motor Drive DC Servo
- Power Supply 4xAA battery: DC 3.6V~6.5V; External power supply DC 5V
- External Mini USB power support
- Payload Capacity 5kg (11 lb)
- Tracking Modes Sidereal, Solar or Lunar tracking rate for both North & South hemispheres.
Delivery Weight Package